Stylecraft is a market leader in the supply of original, contemporary furniture. The Stylecraft collection of furniture and lighting captures markets including corporate, government, institutional, educational, hospitality and residential spaces across Australia and throughout Asia.
The aim of the Key Account Manager is to foster long-term relationships with Commercial ‘End User’ Customers and to be the conduit between them and the greater Stylecraft business. Their main objective is to generate repeat or new business opportunities from these clients. They will also act as a Brand Ambassador for Stylecraft, establishing partnership arrangements that will ultimately benefit longer term Architectural/Design specified projects.
- Generate sales from Commercial ‘End User’ Customers, where there is no current involvement from an Architect or Designer.
- Refer A&D leads where appropriate to other team colleagues and State Manager.
- Report sales activity on a weekly basis to State Manager. Provide forecast and Sales Sheet each Friday to State Manager. Participate in ‘Daily Huddles’, Weekly Sales Meeting and 1:1 Performance Reviews.
- Foster and promote the Stylecraft collection of products with ‘End User’ Customers by regular ‘proactive’ client presentations, mandatory minimum of 10 required per week.
- Represent Stylecraft Australia at trade and social events wherever required and PR when required.
- Seek and develop new client contacts in your region with a view to improved sales generation as a team by sharing market information gained from presentations and networking.
- A clean well-maintained vehicle which is able to carry an executive chair, and other furniture items, is required.
To apply, please send your current resume and a cover letter addressing how you are suitable for the above role to firstname.lastname@example.org.