Based in our Sydney showroom, the successful candidate will join an established team
and play a pivotal role in maintaining our market leadership within the Architectural and Interior
• Responsible for obtaining profitable results through the Sales Team by developing the team
through motivation, counselling, skills and product knowledge development.
• Manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining
processes and systems wherever possible, and advising Senior Management on maximising
business relationships and creating an environment where customer service can flourish.
• Responsible for managing a ‘High Performance’ Sales Team, developing a State business plan;
covering sales, revenue, and expense controls, meeting agreed targets, and promoting the
organisations presence throughout the State of NSW.
• Plan and manage personal and team activities in accordance to the agreed sales and marketing
strategies to increase sales with existing clients and generate new business opportunities.
• Taking responsibility for the day-to-day management of the team at a State level.
• Selecting, resourcing and delegating appropriate tasks for each team member.
• Implementing goals and KPI plans for evaluation and control to ensure all budgets and targets are met or exceeded.
• Ensure that all sales consultant activities are in accordance with company benchmarks.
• Responsible for monitoring the performance of the Sales Team through a regular system of reports; daily huddles, weekly sales meetings, 1:1 and annual reviews.
• Acting as a coach and mentor to the Sales Team, developing their abilities to acquire and grow
business and maintain effective working relationships.
• Leading by example and reinforcing the company’s culture and values.
• Personally observe the performance of Sales consultants in the field on a regular basis.
• Developing and maintaining solid relationships with current and future clients via networking and presence in the market.
• Take leadership in attending and presenting at external client meetings, internal meetings and other company functions that aid business development.
• Provide high standards of ongoing training for the Sales team so that they possess sufficient sales and technical knowledge to present information on the Company and its offering in an accurate and informative manner.
• Ensuring that all sales functions of the ERP System are managed and maintained.
• Assist in the development of the annual marketing plan, specifically advising on local market
requirements and opportunities.
• Manage local marketing events and initiatives.
• Attend and contribute to regular Management meetings and conferences.
• Responsible for the planning, recruitment, direction, organisation and control of sales
representatives and support staff to accomplish State specific objectives.
• A proactive, hands on State Sales Manager with a minimum of 3 years proven demonstrative
• Commercial and business acumen.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skillset.
• Passion for sales and developing new business within a team environment.
• Previous success in leading and building teams.
Established relationships within the Sydney A+D community would be desirable.
Stylecraft rewards performers with a base salary, car allowance, and generous commission structure. The successful candidate will undertake a comprehensive training experience. If you are a motivated team player then we would like to hear from you. Email your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org