In this role you will work closely with the Stylecraft Brand team to plan, organise and deliver strategic events to engage key clients across Stylecraft’s Australian showrooms. You will contribute to the achievement of communication objectives incorporating copy writing and briefing for Stylecraft’s media plan, various communication and presentations tools used by the Stylecraft Sales team, as well as website content creation. The role is an opportunity to join a growing company in the dynamic design industry. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the role is pivotal in the portrayal of our brand within the Architectural and Interior Design community.
If you are a collaborative and committed professional who is passionate about contributing to an exceptional team, we would love to hear from you!
Ensure the high portrayal and consistency of the Stylecraft brand within the Architectural and Design community and company employees.
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager & Brand Director, to implement a calendar of digital and print advertising campaigns, in line with Stylecraft’s overall strategic direction.
- Drive the development, planning and execution of Marketing campaigns, and write copy for Sales team presentations, collateral and website content.
- Management of social media platforms including planning and posting to Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn, and responding to enquiries.
- Management of product listings on Stylecraft website, including additions of new products, and editing of existing products where required. Copywriting and management of Journal and Project story posts on the website.
- Execute advertising schedule over print and digital platforms with existing Stylecraft media partners, incorporating briefing media for advertorial and editorial opportunities.
- Maintain and develop relationships with key media parties.
- Focus on broadening reach and driving opportunity for Stylecraft brands through PR and media features, with priority placed upon Stylecraft’s major brands.
- Alongside the Marketing Manager, plan Press Release schedule and facilitation of communication with external media.
- Working with the Brand Director and Marketing Manager, planning and co-ordinating client-facing national events across Stylecraft showrooms.
- Develop the communication plan surrounding product launch calendar events and major design industry events
- Organise elements of events such as catering, hire, AV, photography, showroom logistics and RSVP management, including ascertaining quotes.
- Attending after hours event where necessary and acting as the main point of contact, alongside the Marketing Manager, for Stylecraft staff as well as vendors and suppliers.
- Assistance with creation of Stylecraft in-house designed collateral when required.
- Completion of ad-hoc requests from Executive and Management teams.
- Overall, ensure visual language and messaging adheres to Stylecraft and StylecraftHOME brand guidelines.
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Communications, Events or similar
- 2-4 years experience in a similar role in events/communication
- Highly developed interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Experience with creating and editing website copy
- Demonstrated event coordination skills and experience.
- Highly developed organisational skills, with the ability to successfully manage multiple projects with competing timelines, prioritise tasks and meet deadlines in a demanding environment, with a focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud & Microsoft Office 365 suite
- Interest in the design/furniture industry
- Previous experience managing social media accounts
- Ability to think creatively and strategically
- Collaborative approach with an ability to work within a team
Stylecraft is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing opportunities to the best candidates regardless of race, gender, culture, religion, sexual preference and age. We strongly encourage Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples to apply.
Please submit your cover letter and CV to email@example.com.