We are seeking to employ an experienced and motivated Project Coordinator to join our Adelaide team. The role will see the successful candidate manage the distribution of products from suppliers to clients across Adelaide and South Australia.
Based in Adelaide, the role will be varied, fast paced and will see you working closely with the sales and operation team across the country. You will be the liaison between suppliers and the end user to ensure projects have been delivered and completed on time. You will be involved in design briefs with the sales team and clients and will become an expert in resolving customer service issues.
Your role will focus around ensuring first class customer service to all clients and suppliers in Australia and you will be involved with key projects and key clients, working across all areas of the business. Our client base includes Architects and Designers, Government Departments, Constructions Companies and Project Managers. We are seeking a candidate that has a passion and interest in high end furniture, interiors and fit-outs and providing first class customer service.
We are seeking individuals who can demonstrate the following skills:
- Previous experience in logistics/co-ordination role.
- Strong all round administration and customer service skills.
- Superb communication and presentation skills.
- Pleasant, outgoing personality with a high degree of enthusiasm.
- Ability to problem solve and resolve issues as they arise.
Role duties include:
- Develop and maintain relationships with key builders and Project Managers
- Attend initial site meetings/ project meetings for projects
- Coordinate weekly goods to be shipped to relevant states from NSW & VIC (ship via third party contractors)
- Once weekly shipping is confirmed: co-ordinate weekly deliveries with third party contractors/schedule smaller deliveries to be done in-house
- Mark up plans and supply plans & shop drawings to installers
- Update clients on delivery dates (email/call: 3-week prior follow ups and week prior booking confirmations)
- Carry out site inspections/ be onsite at time of install
- Deliver any orders personally that are small enough to be delivered by 1 person (e.g lighting)
- Carry out after sales inspections/ facilitate repairs
- Raise Repair Sales Orders
- Save all PODs at time of delivery (Accounts sometimes need to cite these)
- Transfer items in internal systems to relevant states when they have been shipped
- Post Sales Orders in internal system when orders are completed
- Update Sales team on what was delivered weekly
- Inspect all goods arriving at local warehouse
- Where possible, deliver or collect small items from the warehouse
Showroom duties include:
- Generate loan transfer orders within internal systems and manage showroom loans
- Manage/schedule all showroom deliveries
- Co-ordinate showroom installs (new products etc) and maintenance
- Deliver small loans/samples personally or schedule courier for loan deliveries to clients.
- Assist with labeling showroom product samples as needed
- Assist with showroom events
- Keep showroom furniture storeroom/cage tidy and accessible
Logistic duties include:
- Follow up all suppliers on what is being collected weekly
- Update a live spreadsheet weekly on what is available to collect for collections to be scheduled in the relevant state
- Follow up all suppliers on what we aim to collect in 2 weeks
- Follow up on late fabric PO’s
- Amend PO dates accordingly (if PO’s are not ready etc). Add notes in Comments in internal system and inform relevant Project Co-ordinator of delays.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful company that looks after and rewards its staff. You will be given the opportunity to grow with the company and develop your career whilst working alongside a fantastic Adelaide team.
To apply, please send your current resume and a cover letter addressing how you are suitable for the above role to email@example.com