Reporting to the Regional Manager, this role is pivotal in maintaining our market leadership within the Architectural and Interior Design community.
The role of Sales Consultant encompasses:
- Generating sales across all areas of the Architectural and Specifier Market
- Promoting the Stylecraft brand and collection of products within the Architectural and Design Industry through regular client presentations
- The pursuit and development of sales leads with the ability to close the sale
- Fostering new and existing client relationships
- Attending various industry and networking functions as a representative of Stylecraft
To be considered for this position you must possess:
- Commercial furniture industry experience
- Existing industry relationships
- An accommodating personality
- Shows initiative and has a solutions based sales approach
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Attention to detail
- Availability for after hours events
- A keen interest in design and the broader design community
- Ability to work in a team environment, as well as autonomously
Stylecraft rewards performers with a base salary, travel allowance, and generous commission structure. The successful candidate will undertake a comprehensive training experience.
If you are a motivated team player then we would like to hear from you.
Stylecraft is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing opportunities to the best candidates regardless of race, gender, culture, religion, sexual preference and age. We strongly encourage Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples to apply.
Please email your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.