The StylecraftHOME Retail Consultant role encompasses all aspects of the design process, from the initial client liaison through to final product specification and ordering. The aim is to generate sales from an assigned client base including end users and to drive the quality and quantity of product specifications. The Retail Consultant will assist and identify industry trends and participate in constructive market/product analysis at sales meetings as required. This role is pivotal to fostering close industry relationships, business leads and continued sales growth for StylecraftHOME.
Reporting to the VIC State Manager, the role of the StylecraftHOME Retail Consultant encompasses:
- Generate sales in all areas of the Stylecraft HOME retail Market. Refer leads where appropriate to other team colleagues and State Manager.
- Responsible for all walk-in style enquiries and new ‘end user’ clients in the StylecraftHOME space
- Report sales activity on a weekly basis to State Manager. Provide forecast and Sales Sheet each Friday to State Manager. Participate in ‘Daily Huddles’ and weekly Sales Meeting.
- Contribute to market/product analysis at sales meetings including; identifying and reporting on competitor activity in region, also taking note of direct product competition in all areas of the market.
- Foster and promote the Stylecraft collection of products within the showroom and around the industry.
- Assist clients with finishes selections on Stylecraft products
- Maintain client contact on a social interpersonal level supported by the company use of an entertainment and gift budget in consultation with your State Sales Manager.
- Represent Stylecraft Australia at trade and social events wherever required and PR when required.
- Assess existing client base allocation as and when required by State Manager with a view to improved sales generation (maintenance).
- Seek and develop new client contacts through Stylecraft HOME with a view to improved sales generation as a team by sharing market information gained from presentations and networking.
- Maintain product knowledge as required by the changing dynamics of the role, so as to offer up-to-the-minute design solutions to specific client requirements.
- Attend sales training and product training as required.
- Read industry magazines supplied. Discuss themes and contents with colleagues and State Manager on a regular basis with a view to developing one's own knowledge of style and design occurring in the industry.
- Maintain a clean and tidy showroom presentation including product displays and window treatments. Maintain clean and current product samples.
- A well groomed personal presence is expected at all times.
If you are an experienced professional in this arena then we would like to hear from you. Email your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.